The information in this site has been prepared in accordance with Australian Law for the supply of goods and services. This notice and the information in this site and all matters relating to either are governed by and are to be construed according to the laws applicable in the State of Victoria and the Commonwealth of Australia (Australian Law). The information may not satisfy the laws of any other country and should not be relied on by people in any country other than Australia. The information in this site is current at the date of publication but may be subject to change.
This site is operated by Tabuu Pty. Ltd. When visiting this site, a record of your visit is logged. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the Internet web server logs.
When you email us:
- we will record your email address
- we will only use your email address for the purpose of our communication with you
- we will not use your email address for any other purpose, and;
- we will not disclose your email address without your consent.
- we will record your email address we will only use your email address for the purpose of our communication with you we will not use your email address for any other purpose, and; we will not disclose your email address without your consent.
- be collected by lawful and fair means
- be used for a lawful purpose
- be collected with your consent, and;
- the purpose for collection will be clear and explicit.